Graduating Seniors: A Look into Their Lives

Senior%2C+Daniel+Murrieta%2C+has+met+his+goal+of+maintaining+a+GPA+of+3.0+for+all+his+four+years+at+Godinez+Fundamental+High+School.+Murrieta+has+always+tried+to+keep+a+schedule+that+would+work+with+his+academics+and+sports.+Not+only+does+he+play+soccer+on-campus+but+also+off-campus.+Murrieta+is+looking+forward+to+his+college+career+and+hopes+to+further+his+education+at+Concordia+University.+He+also+wants+to+develop+his+business+of+barbering+and+wishes+to+continue+cutting+hair+after+he+graduates.+Additionally%2C+Murrieta+hopes+to+advance+his+career+in+soccer+and+wishes+to+play+college+level+soccer.+

Anthony Rendon

Senior, Daniel Murrieta, has met his goal of maintaining a GPA of 3.0 for all his four years at Godinez Fundamental High School. Murrieta has always tried to keep a schedule that would work with his academics and sports. Not only does he play soccer on-campus but also off-campus. Murrieta is looking forward to his college career and hopes to further his education at Concordia University. He also wants to develop his business of barbering and wishes to continue cutting hair after he graduates. Additionally, Murrieta hopes to advance his career in soccer and wishes to play college level soccer.

As the school year comes to a close for the class of 2021 many students are looking forward to what comes next after this pandemic ridden year that robbed students of much of their senior year.