Athletes of the Month: March 2019

Athletes of the Month: March 2019

Girls’ Track & Field:     Tiffany Loredo (#328218) 12th Grader  Varsity. 
“Tiff is my right arm and has been a reliable runner and scholar. Despite being a sprinter, she proved to all of us that she can do anything she sets her mind to during Cross Country season and is now a top sprinter again. She is an exemplary Grizzly by constantly demonstrating responsibility and dedication in running. Great job Tiff!”  Coach Valdez

Girls’ Track & Field: Tiffany Loredo (#328218) 12th Grader Varsity. “Tiff is my right arm and has been a reliable runner and scholar. Despite being a sprinter, she proved to all of us that she can do anything she sets her mind to during Cross Country season and is now a top sprinter again. She is an exemplary Grizzly by constantly demonstrating responsibility and dedication in running. Great job Tiff!” Coach Valdez

Arlene Borja

Arlene Borja

Arlene Borja

Yoseline Arroyo

Baseball: Gaston Becerra 12th Grader Varsity

Gaston has been our team captain this year and has led by his example of hard work and determination.  Gaston is currently hitting .333 and leads our team in RBIs and 2Bs. His presence on defense is also another valued asset for our team- Luke MacLennan

Arlene Borja

Stunt:  Jennifer Flores 12th Grader  Varsity

She pushes herself past her limits and takes on any new challenges given to her.  She does not allow any excuse to stop her from achieving her goal. Jennifer has shown her commitment and love to her sport and lastly, she has proven that if you work hard enough, you can reach your goals.”  Coach Prawl

Yoseline Arroyo

Softball: Mia Saucedo 10th Grader Varsity

“Mia is a perfect candidate for this recognition.  A long time ago, someone said that “good things come in small packages”, Mia is the total package as you can see by her GPA.  She is a perfect teammate who encourages her teammates to do the best they can do when they are called upon. Coach Medina

Arlene Borja

Swimming: Will Feuerborn 11th Grader Varsity

“Will is a talented swimmer, hard worker in the swimming pool.”  Coach Wright

Yoseline Arroyo

Boys’ Tennis: Damian Lizardi  11th Grader Varsity

“Damian has improved tremendously over the summer and worked hard in the offseason to improve his skill set.  He has moved up to our number 1 singles spot and is one of our most consistent players. Damian plays hard and has a great attitude, always looking to learn and improve.” Coach Cortez

Arlene Borja

Boys’ Track & Field: Anthony Gonzalez 12th Grader Varsity

“Anthony has been consistently leading the team by example.  He helped lead the boys to win on the 4X400m race at Earl Engman Relays.  He also was part of the Distance Medley team, which took second place. Anthony shows respect, integrity, character, and dedication to his team and academics.”   Coach Rocha-Rodriguez

Arlene Borja

Boys’ Volleyball: Luis Nieto 12th Grader Varsity

“Captain of the volleyball team, Luis Nieto leads his team with action.  He comes ready to practice. I can tell he loves this sport very much, by the way, he practices.  I can really count on him on anything, he’s such a great kid.” Coach Sok