Athletes of the Month: February

Athletes of the Month: February

Girls’ Soccer:   Jennifer Molina (#359497) 10th Grader Current GPA: 3.33 Varsity.

“Jennifer leads the team in goals for the second straight year.  She works hard on and off the field.  Her current gpa is  a 3.33.  Jennifer is only a sophomore and her soccer future is extremely promising.”  Coach MacLennan

Girls’ Soccer: Jennifer Molina (#359497) 10th Grader Current GPA: 3.33 Varsity. “Jennifer leads the team in goals for the second straight year. She works hard on and off the field. Her current gpa is a 3.33. Jennifer is only a sophomore and her soccer future is extremely promising.” Coach MacLennan

Arlene Borja

Arlene Borja

Arlene Borja

Yoseline Arroyo and Arlene Borja

Yoseline Arroyo

Boys’ Basketball:    Roger Aquino (#351451) 11th Grader Current GPA:  3.00 Varsity  

“Roger has been a huge part of our team’s success this season.  Roger is considered one of our best defensive players and will be counted on to be part of the next year’s team.”  Coach Coombs

Arlene Borja

Girls’ Basketball:   Yadira Canada (#432719) 10th Grader Current GPA:  3.83 Varsity

“Yadira “Eya”  She is constantly out front and center during sprints and drills.  Along with leading the pack for the girls’ basketball team, Eya is putting in the same amount of devotion in the classroom by maintaining a 3.83 GPA.  Outstanding job young lady, keep up the G.R.I.N.D.!!! – Coach Alaman

Yoseline Arroyo

Boys’ Soccer:   David DeNiz (#350734) 11th Grader Current GPA: 3.33 Varsity

“David is not only one of the most talented players on the team, but he also has the highest GPA on the varsity squad for the 1st semester.  He is one of the two leading scorers of the team so far this season with 11 goals total.” Coach Fernandez

Yoseline Arroyo

Girls’ Water Polo:   Stephanie Hidalgo (#365243)  9th Grader Current GPA:  3.33 Varsity

“Stephanie is a hard worker and a rising newcomer on the water polo team as a freshman.  She will be a strong player and will have a significant role next year.” Coach Wright

Arlene Borja

Boys’ Wrestling:   Adrian Alvizo (#340349) 12th Grader Current GPA: 3.00 Varsity

“This wrestler is being nominated for his work ethic.  He has a big heart and has wrestled tough matches. Adrian has overcome injuries and is always very determined to do his best.”   Coach Corona  

Yoseline Arroyo

Girls’ Wrestling:     Marlena Orihuela (#341668) 12th Grader Current GPA: 3.00  Varsity

“As a captain of the girl’s varsity team, Marlene has shown tremendous leadership.  She has competed at a high level and is considered in the top 12 in Orange County in her weight class.”   Coach Corona