Avengers: Infinity War

Courtesy of Marvel Studios

Courtesy of Marvel Studios

Alejandro Vidal, Reporter

“Avengers: Infinity War” is the culmination of everything that has been leading up to in the Marvel Cinematic Universe”- Kevin Feige. “Avengers: Infinity War” is the movie that longtime fans have been eager to watch ever since it was first announced back in 2014. “Avengers: Infinity War” is the gift that Marvel has given to fans who have been with them from the very beginning.

“Infinity War” contains a very well known and familiar cast that have made a name for themselves through a variety of prior Marvel movies. The cast for this film includes: Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Mark Ruffalo, Anthony Mackie, Chris Hemsworth, Elizabeth Olsen, Don Cheadle, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Benedict Cumberbatch, Chadwick Boseman, Danai Gurira, Tom Holland, and Josh Brolin. “Infinity war” is a film that took 10 years to develop and it focuses on the journey of the antagonist of the film named Thanos who is in search of six infinity stones in order to cleanse the universe to a more balanced lifestyle. But in doing so, he must wipe out half of the universe so that this goal of his becomes successful.

An aspect of the film that really caught my interest were the visuals. From beginning to end, the movie presented a variety of different special effects and visuals that are incredible and magnificent. From the action scenes to different areas that takes the audience and the film grabs your attention from start to finish.

Also, the cast is another factor of the film to take note of knowing that most of the cast have been recognized by how well they have perceived their characters. They are responsible for bringing life on the big screen such as Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Chris Evans as Captain America, and recent newcomers in previous Marvel films like Chadwick Boseman as Black Panther and Tom Holland as Spider-Man. Nonetheless, the entire cast gives powerful performances in this film and keeps you guessing what’s yet to come once the story focuses on them once again.

All in all, “Avengers: Infinity War” is the film that longtime fans have been eager to see and although there are people who haven’t seen all the Marvel films, the poise and excitement definitely keeps them aware that this movie is a film unlike any other.

3 Responses to “Avengers: Infinity War”

1. Juan Avendano on May 23rd, 2018 8:34 am

I have watched the film more than once it was greatly a huge deal to me as I remember the first Marvel film introducing Iron Man as it was great to see a comic book become real as I remember the first feelings of excitement to watch and that film had come out since 2008. I have watched every one of the films until that moment when I went to watch the excitement the thrill I was satisfied with the film a whole decade I have been waiting for this film. It was greatly satisfying to watch and I enjoyed every part of the film.

2. Christian Vera on May 23rd, 2018 8:47 am

Im sure everybody has heard the phrase that ¨it was part of my childhood¨ or ¨I grew up watching this¨ as an excuse for their obsession with Marvel films. I as well grew up watching cartoons, superhero movies, and even the Star Wars saga. However, very much has changed in the 16 years that I have been alive. Star Wars has changed drastically ever since Disney bought the rights from George Lucus back in 2012, as well as Marvel. Now, as I grew up, I lost interest in superhero films mainly due to the fact that they are exaggerated too much and that the protagonists are always winning. I believed that the newest Infinity War film was going to be exactly the same as all of the other previous films. However, that was not the case with it at all. Avengers: Infinity War was nothing like the previous Marvel films, a film that I actually quite enjoyed. Yes, I will agree, it was disheartening to see the antagonist of the film at last defeat the protagonists, but it was something different, something that we don’t see very often in Marvel films. As a matter of fact, it did not even feel like a Marvel film. That is why I believe that this movie was an excellent film and a must watch.

3. Aaron Santibanez on May 23rd, 2018 9:24 am

I was so voracious just because I wanted to go see this movie. When it came out I went immediately to go watch it. I was abounded with energy and excitement because it’s one of the all time best movies, especially because it has a storyline and almost ending it. This movie was fantastic I’m gonna go watch it for a second time.

• Avengers: Infinity War

Arts & Entertainment

Can DC Live Up to Marvel’s Reputation?

• Avengers: Infinity War

Arts & Entertainment

Climbing to Billboard’s Top 5

• Avengers: Infinity War

Arts & Entertainment

High school is turning into a Fashion Runway

• Avengers: Infinity War

Arts & Entertainment

New TV Shows/Series Coming out this Fall (2018)

• Avengers: Infinity War

Arts & Entertainment

Godinez Art Students Commemorate Santa Ana Turning 150 Years Old

• Avengers: Infinity War

Arts & Entertainment

Two Gals Eat: Santa’s Buffet and Grill

• Avengers: Infinity War

Arts & Entertainment

Highest Selling First Week Debuts for Albums in 2018

• Avengers: Infinity War

Arts & Entertainment

Concert Review: In Real Life Dominating the Stage

• Avengers: Infinity War

Arts & Entertainment

Up and Coming Boy Band “In Real Life” Wants to Belong in OC

• Avengers: Infinity War

Arts & Entertainment

Song of the Summer is Debatable among Grizzlies

Avengers: Infinity War