Avengers: Infinity War

Courtesy of Marvel Studios

Courtesy of Marvel Studios

Alejandro Vidal, Reporter

“Avengers: Infinity War” is the culmination of everything that has been leading up to in the Marvel Cinematic Universe”- Kevin Feige. “Avengers: Infinity War” is the movie that longtime fans have been eager to watch ever since it was first announced back in 2014. “Avengers: Infinity War” is the gift that Marvel has given to fans who have been with them from the very beginning.

“Infinity War” contains a very well known and familiar cast that have made a name for themselves through a variety of prior Marvel movies. The cast for this film includes: Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Mark Ruffalo, Anthony Mackie, Chris Hemsworth, Elizabeth Olsen, Don Cheadle, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Benedict Cumberbatch, Chadwick Boseman, Danai Gurira, Tom Holland, and Josh Brolin. “Infinity war” is a film that took 10 years to develop and it focuses on the journey of the antagonist of the film named Thanos who is in search of six infinity stones in order to cleanse the universe to a more balanced lifestyle. But in doing so, he must wipe out half of the universe so that this goal of his becomes successful.

An aspect of the film that really caught my interest were the visuals. From beginning to end, the movie presented a variety of different special effects and visuals that are incredible and magnificent. From the action scenes to different areas that takes the audience and the film grabs your attention from start to finish.

Also, the cast is another factor of the film to take note of knowing that most of the cast have been recognized by how well they have perceived their characters. They are responsible for bringing life on the big screen such as Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Chris Evans as Captain America, and recent newcomers in previous Marvel films like Chadwick Boseman as Black Panther and Tom Holland as Spider-Man. Nonetheless, the entire cast gives powerful performances in this film and keeps you guessing what’s yet to come once the story focuses on them once again.

All in all, “Avengers: Infinity War” is the film that longtime fans have been eager to see and although there are people who haven’t seen all the Marvel films, the poise and excitement definitely keeps them aware that this movie is a film unlike any other.