Be Our Guest to Godinez Homecoming 2017

ASB+revealed+the+homecoming+theme+at+the+latest+pep+rally.%0A
ASB revealed the homecoming theme at the latest pep rally.

ASB revealed the homecoming theme at the latest pep rally.

Gessel Segovia

Gessel Segovia

ASB revealed the homecoming theme at the latest pep rally.

Gessel Segovia, Staff Writer

Don’t let the petals fall by missing out on this year’s homecoming.

This year’s homecoming will be on October 14, 2017. The theme is based on “Beauty and The Beast.”

The Homecoming dance with starts, at 7:30 p.m. and ends at 11:00 p.m. During the dance tacos will be served with a DJ to dance the night away.

Tickets are on sale starting at $20 with ASB card and $25 without an ASB card. Prices go up October 2-11 to $25 with ASB card and $30 without.

Come support your homecoming dance by buying your ticket and dancing all night to a “Tale as old as time” and “Song as old as rhyme.”

6 Responses to “Be Our Guest to Godinez Homecoming 2017”

1. Micaela on October 20th, 2017 8:22 am

This year’s homecoming theme was one of my favorites. The actual homecoming dance was something wonderful. I enjoyed every nuance of the decorations made around for the dance and loved the music that was played. Inside where the dance was taking place, there was a replete throng of people dancing the night away with their friends. It was so lively that it made the whole night something so memorable. Overall, my friends and I had such a memorable night and can’t wait for the next homecoming.

[Reply]

2. JaeLyn Sandoval-Rios on October 20th, 2017 9:43 am

Homecomings theme this year is based on”Beauty and the Beast.” This year’s Homecoming dance was on October 14. 2017 at 7:30pm until 11:00pm. I bought my ticket for the dance for $25. I believe that this was a fairly reasonable price for Homecoming. At the Homecoming dance, they played, ” Tale as old as time” and “Song as old as rhyme,” to very popular songs from “Beauty and the Beast,”that is enjoyed very much. This is a great way to incorporate the theme into the dance. The Homecoming dance, in my opinion, was very entertaining. They played modern music and had great food to eat. I had an excellent time and left school at around 11:30.

[Reply]

3. Anthony Hernandez on October 20th, 2017 12:11 pm

To begin with, the homecoming dance was an amazing dance I had so much fun spending it with my special someone and the rest of our friends. The food was a little mundane but the rest of the dance was so much fun, everyone I saw had an amazing night filled with laughs and good times. There was such a positive vibe at the homecoming, no drama or anything of the sort. That night was on to remember for all the people that attended the dance I know it was for me.

[Reply]

4. Anonymous on October 20th, 2017 12:14 pm

The homecoming dance was a good experience, it was a place to be with friends and have a great time. Throughout the school year people did mention the homecoming dance but the people in charged of the dance were very careful to stay reticent about the dance theme because they wanted it to be a surprise to the entire school.

[Reply]

5. Jose Lobato on October 20th, 2017 12:23 pm

I love pep rallies, I voraciously want more next year when I´m a junior. I hope the next one coming up is great like this one was. Good job ASB! you guys did a great job and good luck on the Winter Pep Rally one of my favorites from all 4.

[Reply]

6. Gloria Mosdri on October 20th, 2017 3:25 pm

I think this years homecoming theme was better than last years homecoming theme. I was planning on attending this years homecoming just like last years but I repudiate every time my friends would tell me to tag along with them.I heard from my friends that when homecoming was ending they played a great song that everyone was dancing to.

[Reply]